First semester is officially over. Although we had a shortened week, it felt longer than a regular week. Administer tests, supervise "lunch", grade tests, enter marks into computer. Repeat as necessary.
Yesterday was a teacher workday. I had all of my grades in by 11 o'clock. I went out for lunch with two teachers at Mi Casita in Fayetteville. There were other teachers from Rockfish-Hoke Elementary there. One of them was the third VIF local advisor for Hoke County that the other two do not know well. She is from Calgary, so she's a fellow Albertan. It's her second round with VIF; she likes the weather (of course). I spent the afternoon figuring out how to cram 30 students into 26 desks, and creating a seating plan for each of my classes.
I went to School Tools in the evening to buy more stuff, and went to visit my Hungarian colleague G. to talk and talk. A great day, for the most part.