skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Random Thoughts
16.5.07
If you are getting directions on
Google Maps
for cities separated by an ocean (example: New York to London), read the steps carefully. And don't forget to bring your swimming trunks on your trip!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2007
(81)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
▼
May
(11)
The last day of May ... and so begins my last mont...
An Air Canada flight from Calgary to Hamilton with...
School is out! And not just for the Memorial Day w...
So for the past week I have been proctoring end-of...
If you are getting directions on Google Maps for c...
I watched the Survivor:Fiji finale last night. I w...
I was just thinking...if you went and bought somet...
The end is near!My hosts are on vacation this week...
This is teacher appreciation week at our school. A...
I shelved plans (again) to spend a day visiting So...
After everything that happened in Blacksburg, Va.,...
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2006
(58)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2005
(82)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2004
(82)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(6)
Links
CBC News
Google Maps
National Public Radio
Queen's Faculty of Education
Twitter!
About Me
king
I am a student. Again. But a happy student!
View my complete profile