2.11.07

Today I went to Loblaws to buy some ice cream. It takes me about a month to go through a tub (2 L), and I eat it with my bananas.

There I met the SGPS vice-president (external), who also happens to be an M.Ed. student. He was shopping for clothespins with Grandma (among other things, of course).

Then I saw one of my PROF 101 students. He just finished his practicum, and he's a construction technology major. One of the projects his students were doing was to build a house...and then sell it.

Right after, a woman said she was waiting for my advice! Yes, me the culinary expert! She was trying to decide on which package of Mediterranean rolls to buy (since they were $4.99 each). I told her to go with the cabbage-wrapped ones.

What did I buy? Ice cream, macaroni & cheese, a jar of sandwich dressing, and a box of four-cheese risotto.