Windows XP SP2 has gone gold. However, no matter how much you like to update your OS, you will have to wait a few days before you can download it. Be careful, though, I've heard that it will break some of your apps or hardware drivers. And if you haven't ditched IE, now is the time!
I got a new mouse yesterday. Believe it or not, it's the first optical mouse that I've owned. Until yesterday my experience with optical mice were limited to the computer labs at the university. It's a sleek, black and silver coloured Logitech MX310. I love it!
I was extremely bored at work yesterday. All of my co-workers were either on vacation or taking their earned day off (EDO). I ran out of stuff to do, and usually I would go see my supervisor and talk to him about miscellany or get his newspaper, but he wasn't there either.
My neighbours, who are really generous to let me use their fence as a shortcut on a daily basis for quite a few years now, went out with my family (all three of us) with my grandma for supper yesterday. We went to a Chinese seafood restaurant, and there was way too much food. They get along well with my grandma because they're from the same generation (i.e. old). Not much else happened this week to me. Still looking to that last week of August.