31.7.04

Great. I'm locked out of my own course registration. One of my friends asked me what was so bad about registering for my university courses online, when I told him I didn't like Bear Tracks that much. It's reasons like this. Couldn't they have kept the telephone registration system (780.492.4000) as a means for old-fashioned people to register? It's the weekend and there's nobody at the Office of the Registrar to talk to, and I'm 100% sure that I was typing my password correctly (eight alphanumeric characters plus a special character, for good measure) but I kept getting invalid LoginID/password errors. I didn't set up a password question, which shows you how much faith I had in the computer system. (Bad idea.) Now I can't reset my password, and still don't know if I actually got that last spot in the section I was hoping to fill. (Yes, another one. I have a skill for finding these.) If not, I will have huge 2-5.5 hour breaks all over the place. I guess I will have to wait until Tuesday to find out.