Today I got my EDPS 410 case study paper back. We handed it in on Wednesday. That means in just two days, my instructor managed to read and grade thirty-seven papers (four to six pages each). Not only that, she made a pretty hand-drawn bar graph of the mark distribution. M = 19/20, m = 10/20. She thought my paper was "unequivocally well thought out".
Anybody want to win an iPod? Pepsi is having a contest where they're giving away a free iPod every hour for the next 12 weeks (= 2 016 iPods). Two weeks have already passed. You can get your codes by purchasing specially marked 591 mL bottles, or register for a "no purchase necessary" code online (limited to one per hour) after filling in a survey. I have not won one, but I find this process too time consuming to pursue this any further. But for those of you who don't have midterms to study for and papers to write, this might be something to do.
P.S. I am not an employee or an authorized spokesperson for Pepsi, I prefer the taste of Coca-Cola anyway.