skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Random Thoughts
19.10.05
I was at Kure Beach, NC this past weekend. It's a little resort-like town about 15 mi south of Wilmington, and it was my first trip to the Atlantic Ocean in recent memory.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2007
(81)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2006
(58)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2005
(82)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(5)
▼
October
(8)
I went to visit The Streets at Southpoint in Durha...
This past Thursday morning, I went to my car, expe...
I was at Kure Beach, NC this past weekend. It's a ...
1. King receives $400 cheque from the Government o...
Tomorrow is Columbus Day in the U.S., and Thanksgi...
We were learning about aquatic ecosystems in biolo...
Only in America.We had our monthly staff meeting. ...
Well, I have been in the United States for one who...
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2004
(82)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(6)
Links
CBC News
Google Maps
National Public Radio
Queen's Faculty of Education
Twitter!
About Me
king
I am a student. Again. But a happy student!
View my complete profile