No school today. I am still a little dismayed by the fact that I can't find my teacher's edition of the textbook. I am sure somebody took it, probably on Monday. My classroom is quite unsecure, for reasons I can't discuss publicly.
I am also wondering how am I going to take all of my stuff home when it comes time to return home. Mostly everything that is made of paper will go to the recycle bin or left at the school. Maybe a few of my older clothes will go to the donation pile. Books? I don't know, depends on how much I liked them. The paper making kit I got from a science workshop last summer will probably be left at the school, minus the blender (since I like it, but will leave it with my hosts) and the photo printer I got with my computer will stay here. But it's too early to worry about this right now.