skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Random Thoughts
11.6.07
Hey Samantha,
Welcome to North Carolina.
You are going to enjoy the weather, and the hospitality of the folks down here. But don't forget where you grew up (knowing you, you probably won't).
Love,
King
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2007
(81)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(6)
▼
June
(7)
My friend G., a teaching colleague from Europe, ha...
I was in Graham on Thursday, visiting with some of...
A couple of posts back, I mentioned having great p...
Hey Samantha,Welcome to North Carolina. You are go...
Yesterday I went to the Finance Officer at the boa...
I was in Fayetteville today, and decided to stop a...
Some storm named Barry decided to drop by this wee...
►
May
(11)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2006
(58)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2005
(82)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2004
(82)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(6)
Links
CBC News
Google Maps
National Public Radio
Queen's Faculty of Education
Twitter!
About Me
king
I am a student. Again. But a happy student!
View my complete profile