26.3.04

Hmm...one week down, three to go.

Spring break is next week. This is good, I can actually work on developing lesson plans for a whole week! The week back is only four days, ditto for the following week. Hurray for Easter!

I finished Fast Food Nation, a book that I received as a birthday gift, and am planning to give up fast food temporarily. Yeah, how do you know what's in the hamburger?

OK, so I am going to talk about the student teacher who shares the class with me, after all. He asks so many questions, it defeats the purpose of a mentor teacher. He doesn't share any (school-related) information with me (therefore, I will not share anything more with him), and I have trouble making conversation with him. I envy all of my friends who are getting along well with their fellow student teachers.

The guy is a kleptomaniac: he stole the secretary's (Winnie-the-Pooh) pen, my pen (he put it in his mouth, so I am not touching it again), one of the handouts I got from a staff meeting (he stained his own copy with his cup of coffee, and I don't want a coffee-stained copy), the textbook, the multimeter...and who knows what else.