I decided to download Linux to try it out. Since my download speed tops out at 15 kb/s at home, I did it at the UofA, where they have plenty of bandwidth. The flavour I chose was SuSE Linux, and I'll admit, the interface looks better than Windows, sort of like the MacOS.
Afterwards, I decided to do some planning for next week. I made a pressure quiz (not a quiz that you do under pressure, but a quiz that involves the formula pressure = force/area), so if you're in LG 8-2 at Riverbend, better start studying now, because you will be notified next Monday.
I went downtown afterwards, hoping to buy a bestselller from SmithBooks. Mark Haddon's The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time was $29.95, whereas it was 30% off (and 40% off for me, an iRewards member) just last week. I checked Kingsway as well, hoping downtown was an anomaly. I was wrong. I did, however, see some pretty people on the #9 to Kingsway, so maybe it was worth the trip.