Today was the last day at school, and I just sat around for a whole day (this was the intended purpose). I burned a CD with all the quizzes, assignments, etc. that my teacher made after school. Then I talked to the teacher for almost two hours about miscellaneous questions I had about being a teacher. I got my final evaluation as well. It wasn't bad, but I didn't have the feeling that it was particularly strong either.
The last day I taught was Thursday, and I felt quite confident giving my final lecture. I didn't plan anything exciting (i.e. a lab) because my goal was to lecture the students to death. I did buy Timbits for one of my classes today, and one of the students called me a blockhead when I returned his lab (because he thought voltage and charge was the same thing, and I took marks off). But that's all for exciting stuff. I like the students (in general), and promised to come back and volunteer my time whenever they're doing something fun and scientific.
The gift I got from the school was a Riverbend cup, a Riverbend pen, and a slice of carrot cake that contained raisins.
My fellow student teacher has taken some of my stuff and permanently kept them. But still, it was obvious that my mentor teacher liked him better because they have more in common: married, pregnant wives, and other adult stuff I haven't experienced. Oh, and basketball. Still, he's a kleptomaniac.