19.4.04

You know something is wrong when you get a B after earning 78.5% in the course. The course average isn't high, either. Probably in the mid-70s.

The course was boring. The textbook was wordy. The professor is the among the three worst lecturers I have ever had in my five years, joining "Dr. C." (that's what he called himself) and Dr. Adames.

We missed a few lectures because she felt sick. We watched a lot of useless videos (for viewing pleasure only). And in the staff room at lunch, I heard one of the student teachers tell a teacher about how wonderful she was. That explains why she was late for a lecture one day, I remember following her from the education building, and she stopped to talk to a certain someone. That someone was the student teacher.

Well, what a coincidence, my grade for this very course shows up when I checked at the university after school. (The course ended in March, and it took exactly one month for her to post the grades.)