Yesterday, I went to McDonald's to purchase their special, two double hamburgers for $2. It was in the early evening, and hence, quite busy.
I saw a young woman with her friends in the line-up. She asked the cashier for more ice cream with her McFlurry. She got an extra whirl of soft-serve.
The woman behind me was quite rude. With one hour to go until her daughter's dance lesson, she was in line and decided to call her husband (I think) on her cell phone and whine about how long the line-up was. When it was her turn, she ordered two strawberry sundaes and one caramel one. Total was $3.18. She tendered $5.25 and got her change.
After she got her order, she told the cashier she ordered three strawberry sundaes. In the meantime, while another sundae was being made for her, she tossed the peanuts back on the counter, and made a remark about how one of the plastic spoons was dirty. She complained about the peanuts again, and simply gave the young cashier a dirty look as payment for the fourth sundae before removing the tray and leaving the counter.