29.4.05

It's officially over. I have completed my BEd in Secondary Education with a major in physical sciences and a minor in biological sciences. This brings an end to six years of post-secondary education at the University of Alberta.

I was the last person to leave the science staff room, because I needed to mark the quizzes my Science 20 class completed today. I said good-bye to one of my mentor teachers, I have no idea where the other one was for the entire day. They were probably in a rush to get home for the weekend.

There was a slight bump in today's activities, but it's a little difficult to explain, but let's just say it was resolved peacefully. I observed a Science 24 class, an English 10-2 class and an Applied Math 30 class today before teaching my last class.

I need to submit a criminal record check to Alberta Education (because I was *randomly* selected) before I get my interim professional certificate (IPC). I'm going to do that sometime next week.

Now, on to the next stage of my life - finding a teaching job ...