skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Random Thoughts
21.6.05
I went for a walk in the river valley after work today. The river is an ugly shade of brown, and it crested yesterday at 8.7 m. The Edmonton Queen was all right, except the dock got washed away.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2007
(81)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2006
(58)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2005
(82)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(6)
The domino effect on the regular morning bus ride....
Do you know where Garden River, Alberta is? I had ...
I went for a walk in the river valley after work t...
Okay, so I'm at home on the computer rather than b...
Ouch! When I read an article about hardware tortur...
A larger pension makes superintendents happy. But ...
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2004
(82)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(6)
Links
CBC News
Google Maps
National Public Radio
Queen's Faculty of Education
Twitter!
About Me
king
I am a student. Again. But a happy student!
View my complete profile