skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Random Thoughts
26.8.07
According to
StatsCan
, Canada now has a(n estimated) population of 33 million people!
The population increases by 900 every day, taking into account births, deaths, immigration and emigration. Does not take into account any illegal immigrants.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2007
(81)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
▼
August
(12)
I bought a new mouse today! It's a Logitech MX400 ...
According to StatsCan, Canada now has a(n estimate...
110 km away from my favourite store.
If there's anything that sucks about being on a Ma...
I found out that you can't 'undelete' files from M...
This article was pretty humourous. And, on top of ...
I went to campus for the first time since I arrive...
I drink a lot of milk, even if I'm partially lacto...
I was walking down Princess St. in Kingston yester...
For the past couple of days there has been a livel...
I have arrived in Kingston. I left Montreal at 9:4...
Well, 51 days after I applied for a room in reside...
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2006
(58)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2005
(82)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2004
(82)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(6)
Links
CBC News
Google Maps
National Public Radio
Queen's Faculty of Education
Twitter!
About Me
king
I am a student. Again. But a happy student!
View my complete profile