It's a shame the Oilers didn't take home the Stanley Cup. Oh well.
Yesterday, I took my leased car to Burlington (~160 km away) to the car dealership for servicing (oil change and tire rotation). I was told to bring it in before lunchtime, 'cause it might take a few hours, so I arrived at 10:00 on the dot. They loaned me a courtesy car.
Obviously, Burlington isn't exactly a tourist destination. I went to Burlington Square Mall, where I spent most of the time browsing in Books-A-Million. The mall was very quiet. Then I found Target by accident, where I bought some cheese for my lunch. I then headed downtown on US 70, where there were more buildings with the LabCorp logo than anything. The historic part wasn't that historic (okay, I couldn't find it). The downtown is very quiet too, even for a weekday.
A few hours later (13:00), I was told it would take a couple more hours because they're going to do a complete servicing (brakes, transmission, and all). So they told me I could take the loaner out again if I wanted. I went down I-40/85 to Greensboro, which took about 20 minutes. I went to the visitors' center in downtown, where the lady told me I could leave my car there and go for a walk. So I did. Up and down Elm Street, with a stop at the public library.
Six-and-a-half hours after I arrived in Burlington, my car was ready. They even updated my state safety and emissions inspection for free! I arrived back home (via Chapel Hill and Carrboro, where I got lost and found UNC by accident, but it was late and I had no time to visit) just in time to watch the Stanley Cup Finals.