skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Random Thoughts
6.6.06
You know you live in a hockey town when the front page headline on the daily paper is "Roloson gone for series" with an accompanying article, with additional coverage on the next page.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2007
(81)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
▼
2006
(58)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
▼
June
(8)
Went on a day trip to Chapel Hill last Thursday, w...
It's a shame the Oilers didn't take home the Stanl...
Ah, yes. Living in the South not only means that p...
I have just returned from a three-day paper engine...
I was watching Game 3 last night on NBC. On the ev...
I got two pieces of mail today, both from Citi. An...
You know you live in a hockey town when the front ...
Tonight I was trying to make up a final examinatio...
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2005
(82)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2004
(82)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(6)
Links
CBC News
Google Maps
National Public Radio
Queen's Faculty of Education
Twitter!
About Me
king
I am a student. Again. But a happy student!
View my complete profile