I hate Windows XP.
It is full of bugs and there a worm going around, infecting computers around the world. In preparation for my future Windows-free computer, I have installed a new theme that makes my desktop look like a Macintosh OS X. It looks kind of cute. But I am not intent on getting a Mac anytime soon; too expensive. My next computer will run Linux. No more Windows + Office + Internet Explorer + Windows Media Player bloatware. I've practically stopped using the latter two, and almost Office as well.
My house is a mess. I am a packrat, especially with my high school and university notes. I just can't bear to throw them away, since I spent lots of time creating them (by listening in class and copying stuff down). They might also make a good resource for my lessons in the future. I also paid to take these courses (or did I pay for the credit? Good question). Until I have a good set of notes for each high school course, these piles of paper will stay in my room, stored in two boxes, and under the bed as well. Maybe TLC's Clean Sweep crew can pay my house a visit, I could surely use them.
Now what about those 30+ page Microbiology 450 lab reports? I spent a fortune printing them out, and loads of time writing them up! But of course, they're essentially useless now. Maybe I can sell them to one of the ten students registered in the course for next year.