What's new since last post?
- at work, entering information from these huge binders full of papers into the electronic database. The binders are thirteen years old, and the back room is full of them.
- started reading The Great Gatsby (second attempt; I couldn't get comfortable with it the last time I tried. And, as I found out today, it's actually a really good book)
- my sister finally got a job offer for the summer, only a couple of weeks later than she expected; during this period, she did absolutely nothing at home except for watch TV (well, what would you do if you were home alone and don't like to do chores? Wait for someone else to do it.)
- learned how to read NMR and IR spectrums properly, something I glossed over in organic chemistry five years ago and still somehow managed to pass the course(s)
You know something's wrong when it's warmer in Yellowknife than in Edmonton. At least we didn't get a blizzard, like my fellow friends 294 km to the south. Well, at least they have the Flames to keep warm.