How I introduced myself in two of my classes this past week.
EDPS 410
"Good afternoon, my name is king, and (hopefully) this is my last year in education; my major is physics, minor is bio. I am a born-and-bred Edmontonian, and yes, I am double-jointed."
EDIT 480
"My name is king, and I'm in my final year of education. My major is physical sciences, minor is biological sciences. I've been using computers since MS-DOS 6.0, mostly self-taught. My experience with computer-assisted instruction has been limited to web-based online tutorials, the asynchronous kind. I like to read for fun, mostly non-fiction, with the exception of maybe Harry Potter, and I like to go for walks, when it's nice outside."
Now the techie in me has led me to purchase one of those USB memory keys that you can snap onto a lanyard and walk around with (if you're so inclined). It's USB 2.0-compatible with a 10x transfer rate (1.5 Mb/s) and holds 245 Mb of data. Coincidentally, I purchased it on the same day that Hurricane Ivan threatened the city of Kingston, Jamaica.