8.9.04

I woke up at midnight this morning and couldn't get back to sleep until 5 a.m. The lesson here is King + medium-size Second Cup iced caramel coretto in evening = inadequate sleep. My friend Karl bought it for me for helping him lift and move the stuff he bought for his kitchen renovation. We rode in a Home Depot van that had a built-in cage (to prevent stuff from flying into the front).

My final (?) year of education started for me this morning. I caught up with a lot of EDSE 352/360/364 students from my IPT at lunch, so we just chatted about what we did in the summer, what teaching was like, and where we wanted to live (and teach) once we've graduated.

I am extremely happy with my classes, every one of them! This doesn't come too often. I'm getting by with four courses [*12], but I'm planning to volunteer and work part-time as well. Where to volunteer, I still haven't decided. Maybe a school (study buddy program), maybe a hospital, maybe the ESA ...