If you have Windows on your computer, and you're still using Internet Explorer, then try Mozilla Firefox today. This still applies to users who have upgraded to Windows XP SP2. Version 1.0 Preview Release was released today, but I've been using it as my standard browser since version 0.6. Micro$oft is quite ignorant when it comes to fixing their web browser. Patches take weeks to get released, only to have new ones discovered and exploited in between. With Firefox, annoying downloads and unwanted browser hijacking doesn't occur without your permission. In fact, it never happens. I wholeheartedly recommend this software.
In other news, I spent a total of 110 minutes on the bus today (50 minutes in the morning, one hour in the afternoon). The bus schedule says the trip is supposed to take about 40 minutes each way. There were massive traffic pileups through the 114th Street corridor. It took at 35 minutes to travel from University to Southgate this afternoon. The driver's constant starting-and-stopping movements and yelling at us to go to the very back of the bus didn't help much, either.